CellLabs GI Flora Plus - proven effective probiotics formula
Minimum 30 billion viable cell s/gram guaranteed
Features and Benefits
- Detoxify Your System
- End Chronic Diarrhoeas
- Eliminates Constipation
- Beats Fibromyalgia
- Improve Your Digestion
- Stops Chronic Fatigue
- Boost Up Your Energy
- Lower Your Cholesterol
- Heal Your Irritated Bowels
- Stop Leaky Gut Syndromes
- Banish Allergies
- Enhances Nutritional Well-Being
- Combats Yeast Overgrowth
The Key Elements
GI Flora Plus with its mix of Prebiotics, Probiotics & FOS has been tested in a study conducted
by ConsumerLab, an independent testing organisation that evaluates product claims, and the results
has never been more satisfying.
- Prebiotics are dietary fibres (healthy non-digestible food ingredient).
- The consumption of prebiotics, as a non-digestible ingredient, allows for growth of probiotics
by reaching the intestines and unaffected by the digestion process. This provides for good
- Prebiotics are heat resistant.
- Probiotics are species of friendly and beneficial bacteria existing in our intestinal tract.
They are also called “intestinal flora”.
- Probiotics work by colonizing the intestine and crowding out disease-causing bacteria, thereby
restoring balance to the intestinal flora.
- They may produce substances that inhibit pathogenic bacteria, compete for nutrients with them,
and stimulate the body’s own immune system.
FOS serves as a substrate for microflora, increasing the overall gastrointestinal tract (GI Tract) health as well
as preventing yeast infections. FOS also encourages better absorption of calcium.
CellLabs GI Flora Plus vs. Ordinary Probiotics
CellLabs GI Flora Plus contains up to 8 times more strains and 12 times the number
of viable cells per gram than found in most ordinary probiotics. As seen in the chart;
16 strains disease-fighting bacteria in CellLabs GI Flora Plus
- Bifidobacterium bifidum: Protects against rotavirus diarrhoea and intestinal infections
- Bifidobacterium breve: Beneficial for the treatment of inflammatory bowel disease, prevents
rotavirus induced diarrhoea, activates the immune system
- Bifidobacterium infantis: Helps inhibit pathogenic bacteria such as E.coli. Produces compounds
with antiproliferative activity useful in prevention of solid tumors like breast cancer.
- Bifidobacterium lactis: Helps alleviate constipation, prevent diarrheoa and chronic inflammation
of the sigmoid colon. Helps suppress candida.
- Bifidobacterium longum: Inhibit development of colon, liver and breast cancer by eliminating toxins.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus: First line of defense against invaders and opportunistic organisms like yeast.
Helps keep heart healthy by lowering cholesterol levels.
- Lactobacillus brevis: Decreases intestinal permeability and has a positive effect on the immune system.
- Lactobacillus bulgaricus: Helps produce natural antibiotic substance, prevent adhesion of candida, and
helps clean the colon.
- Lactobacillus casei: Protects against Listeria bacteria, which infects shellfish, birds and mammals (including cows). Help prevent candida overgrowth.
- Lactobacillus gasseri: Adheres to intestinal tissues, suppresses H.plyori (bacteria that causes ulcers and stomach cancer), reduces gastric mucosal inflammation and lowers cholesterol.
- Lactobacillus paracasei: Effective in prevention and treatment of certain types of diarrhoea. Regulates the immune
system and perhaps reduces the risk of some cancers.
- Lactobacillus plantarum: An excellent alternative to antibiotics. An important tool in anti-microbial defense.
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus: Helps alleviate lactose intolerance, viral and bacterial diarrhoea, constipation, candida overgrowth, inflammatory bowel disease, and food allergies. Inhibits the growth of tumors.
- Lactobacillus salivarius: Has the unique ability to fight helicobacter pylori bacteria.
- Lactobacillus bifidus: Helps maintain good bacteria in the large intestine by increasing the acidity of the region it inhabits and making the area inhospitable to dangerous bacteria.
- Streptococcus thermophilus: Displays anti-tumor activity, especially related to colon cancer. Effective in treating
diarrhoea as well as intestinal and vaginal candida infections.
Take 2 capsules daily with milk or water before breakfast. After 2 weeks, reduce to 1 capsule daily or as directed
by your health professional.
Bifidobacterium Bifidum, Bifidobacterium Breve, Bifidobacterium Infantis, Bifidobacterium Lactis,
Bifidobacterium Longum, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Brevis, Lactobacillus Bulgaricus, Lactobacillus Casei, Lactobacillus Gasseri, Lactobacillus Paracasei, Lactobacillus Plantarum, Lactobacillus Rhamnosus, Lactobacillus Salivarius, Lactobacillus Bifidus, Streptoccus Thermophilus, Fructooligosaccharides (FOS).